All students will need to register online by April 15, 2024 or until capacity is reached
*Students sponsored by the district must click “PAY BY CHECK” in order to not be charged.
If school sites would like assistance with registration, NBG staff is available to facilitate onsite registration at a mutually agreed upon date and time.
All logos and electronic ads are due Friday April 15, 2024.
- Wear IE Black Grad shirt
- Bring Money for food
- Do not bring large bags or backpacks, a small bag will be provided
T-shirts will be delivered to the school site. All scholars are required to wear the t-shirt to gain entrance to the event. The shirts can be decorated, but shirts displaying profanity, excessive cleavage or midriff will not be allowed. The attire for the event is casual and everyone attending is strongly encouraged to wear comfortable clothing and shoes.
For Family and Friends Attending
- Please keep in consideration that individuals that have challenges getting around, difficulty standing or adverse reactions to the sun; that this events’ conditions may not be ideal for them.
The district/school sponsorship includes the following:
- Student enrollment into the 2024 Recognition Ceremony.
- Authentic African Kente Cloth Stole for student participants.
- Certificate recognizing each student participant.
- Sponsor recognition at the Recognition Ceremony.
- 5 VIP tickets for school district personnel at Recognition Ceremony.
- On screen Logo recognition at Recognition Ceremony.
- Full-page advertisement in the digital Recognition program book.
- Sponsor spotlight on NBG social media outlets.
- Optional Vendor Table at the Recognition Ceremony.